For Witney area, I see patients at the Beanbag Natural Health Clinic, 2 Wesley Walk, Witney and in New Yatt, Witney, please call 01993 869 244, to make an appointment.
For appointments in Oxford, I work at Summertown Clinic on Wednesdays, please contact reception on 01865 558 561 or go to www.summertownclinic.co.uk.
Home and hospital visits can be arranged, if necessary.
Skype consultations can also be arranged.
Please note: missed appointments and cancellations made less than 24 hours before treatment will be charged at 50% of the cost of treatment.
Practice Audit A recent audit of my practice has shown, that patients who have consulted me for homeopathy have been diagnosed by their doctor with some of the following conditions:
- Eczema, psoriasis, warts, veruccas, acne, acne rosacea, impetigo, molluscum contagiosum, bites and stings.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, constipation, piles, indigestion, reflux, gall stones, bowel polyps.
- Allergies, hay fever, nasal polyps.
- Cystitis, urinary tract infections, kidney stones.
- Bed-wetting, phobias, night terrors and behavioural issues, exam nerves.
- Recurring coughs and colds, tonsillitis, bronchitis, bronchiolitis, asthma.
- Mapped tongue.
- Tooth abscesses and infections.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Sprains, strains, hernias and musculoskeletal sporting injuries.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, oedema, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia.
- Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia.
- Body dysmorphic disorder, eating disorders, insomnia.
- Menopausal symptoms, hormonal imbalances, menorrhagia, PCOS, fibroids, lichen sclerosis, oedema.
- Thyroid disorders, Hashimoto’s disease.
- Adrenal fatigue and burnout
- Hypertension & hypotension.
- Morning sickness, pregnancy support and also during labour.
- Post-operative recovery.
- Post-chemotherapy recovery.
- Peripheral neuropathy.
- Fatigue, lethargy and exhaustion, chronic fatigue.
- Low libido, impotency and vaginal dryness.