Carmen Adamou BA (Hons), LSHC, RSHom
I have been passionate about homeopathy since the birth of my children over 18 years ago, I wanted to use natural remedies during my pregnancies. Due to my positive first hand experience of homeopathy, I decided to become a homeopathic practitioner, qualifying in 2007. My training took over 4 years of academic study at Salisbury Homeopathy College and Purton House School of Homeopathy, where I attained my licentiate to practice homeopathy (LSHC).
I am registered with the Society of Homeopaths and am bound by their code of ethics and conduct www.homeopathy-soh.org.
Since 2013 I have been lecturing at Salisbury Homeopathy College and became a tutor in 2014. I am a member of the Witney Therapist Group, which is a non-profit organisation providing access to information for a healthier community by giving public talks.
I am strongly committed to Continuing Professional Development and regularly attend courses to further my knowledge of homeopathic medicine and prescribing.
I am currently undertaking the IACH e-learning post-graduate diploma with Professor George Vithoulkas.
- Depression with Hilery Dorrian – Sept 2009
- Pathology of Endocrine System with Rachel Roberts- November 2009
- Introduction to Tinus Smits CEASE therapy – November 2012
- Mental Health Congress in Germany (depression, ADHD, anxiety) March 2012
- The treatment of OCD & other anxiety disorders – Paul Herscu, Leeds 16/17th Oct 2013
- The Iodine crisis by Lynne Farrow in Oxford Sept 2014
- Since 2010 I have been attending the annual postgraduate course with the renowned Professor George Vithoulkas in Alonissos, Greece.
- Homeopathic treatment and management of advanced cancer cases Nov 2015 with Dr Farokh Master.